Ultimate Glass HD Pro • Files: 736 • Zip Size: 760.1MB • Price: $75.00 USD
Presenting Ultimate Glass HD Professional Sound Effects Library. This ground breaking collection has 736 pristine glass sound effects recorded at 24-Bit 96kHz. Sounds included but not limited to: Windows, Mirrors, Bottles, Vases, Jars, Dishes, Wine Glasses, Drinking Glasses, Light Bulbs, Ornaments and Computer Screens.
Not only is there the usual smashing and breaking of glass, there are many sounds made by glass that are perfect for video game and film sound design. Pitch, bend, warp and process to your hearts delight. Scraping glass and small impacts were recorded very close up with incredible detail for unusual sound design capabilities.
A house that was being prepared for demolition was used to smash dozens of windows and mirrors hanging on the walls. Large objects were tossed though the windows from the inside and out.
Over a year in the making and dozens of location recording sessions, this is the Ultimate Glass Collection.
Sound Devices 702 – Fostex FR-2 – Sanken CSS-5 – Sennheiser MKH-416 – Audio Technica AT-835ST – Sony PCM-D1
Partial sound description list – this Sound File List PDF link has the complete list:
- Glass, Break: Bottle: Liquor Bottle Shatter, Break Against Rock
- Glass, Break: Bottle: Wine Bottle Drop, Smash
- Glass, Break: Dish: Dinner Plate, Solid China, Heavy, Drop And Smash
- Glass, Break: Dish: Dinner Plate, Solid Clear, Drop And Smash
- Glass, Break: Jar: Medium Jar Hit By Object
- Glass, Break: Lightbulb: Incandescent Bulb Drop, Smash
- Glass, Break: Lightbulb: Fluorescent Bulb Drop, Smash
- Glass, Break: Mirror Impact And Smash, Interior, Debris Fall To Carpet Floor
- Glass, Break: Mirror Pane Smash, Exterior, Large
- Glass, Break: Safety Glass On Aluminum Frame Door Impact
- Glass, Break: Window Smash Interior, Medium WIth Debris
- Glass, Break: Window Smash, Exterior, Hit With Sledgehammer
- Glass, Break: Window Smash, Exterior, Rock Through Window
- Glass, Break: Window Smash, Interior, Large Object Hits Window
- Glass, Crack: Window Pane Crack, Large
- Glass, Debris: Pieces Of Mirror Glass Falling, Shards, Exterior
- Glass, Debris: Pieces Of Window Glass Falling, Shards, Exterior
- Glass, Footsteps: Walk On Glass Shard Debris, Carpet Flooring
- Glass, Impacts: Window Pane Edge Clank On Concrete
- Glass, Smash: Computer Screen Break, Hammer Impact Monitor
- Glass, Smash: Computer Screen: iMac, Object Impact Monitor
The Recordist Blog: Watch the trailer: Ultimate Glass SFX Video Trailer
The Recordist Blog: Full length “making of” videos are here: Ultimate Glass SFX Video Gallery
Once you complete your transaction the file(s) will be available for download. Check your email that you used for the transaction for a secure download link. If there is any problems call or email us for an immediate response.
Because the TheRecordist.com Web site offers its users the opportunity to audition a SoundBox before a purchase is made, all transactions conducted at TheRecordist.com are considered final sales. Please make your license purchasing decisions carefully, because once you have obtained download access to any of our digital sound effects, we are unable to cancel your license or issue a refund for your purchase.
Before purchasing, please take the time to look at our license agreement. The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you, which means there are some restrictions, so please read it carefully. Sales through this site are single-user licenses, if you are working at a production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, please contact The Recordist.
This work is made and sold under license. By accepting this work, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this work is limited and restricted solely for the purpose of synchronizing recordings there from in timed relation with films, training or marketing presentations, radio and television presentations or commercials, and any other multimedia, audiovisual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations. Neither you nor anyone else may make any copies of any of the recordings on this work, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the purpose of specific audio and/or visual synchronization at your own facility. Transfer, copying or duplication of the work in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by The Recordist. Transfer of one or more sounds to any format allowing network or remote access by two or more end users requires a multi-user License. Contact The Recordist for details. In the event of a breach of these terms, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.