Ultimate Mud HD Pro • Files: 464 • Zip Size: 638.8MB • Price: $75.00 USD
Ultimate Mud HD Professional Sound Effects Library contains 464 really slimy mud sound effects recorded at 24-Bit 96kHz. Mud was dropped, squished, splashed, moved and poured to create a generous assortment of sounds that will compliment any horror movie soundtrack or video game.
Actions include: mud dumped from a tractor bucket, plopped and poured from a 5 gallon pail, squeezed and hit with a shovel, stirred with a garden hoe, stomped on with rubber boots, air hose suction and so much more. This was some pretty smelly stuff. Don’t worry, after a complete medical physical I was OK. Now, the mental evaluation report I will keep to myself.
Got mud? This goopy collection has splats, splashes, drips, pours, plops, bubbles, bursts, gurgles, movements, impacts, spooges, slimy slithers, suction and general mud mangling creature vocals.
Sound Devices 702 – Sanken CSS-5 – Sennheiser MKH-416 – Audio Technica AT-835ST – Sony PCM-D1
John Deere 4110 Tractor – Rubber Mud Boots – Five Gallon Bucket – Wheelbarrow – Garden Hose – Shovel
Ranch Tools and a muddy Flip HD Camera
Previous Mud recording blog posts:
Ultimate Mud Recording Photo Gallery – August 27, 2010
Ultimate Mud SFX Library Recording Sessions – September 29, 2010
The Making Of Ultimate Mud HD Pro SFX Library – October 18, 2010
Partial sound description list – this Sound File List PDF link has the complete list:
- Footsteps, Mud: Wet Squishy Footsteps With Rubber Boots
- Mud, Bubble: Wet Goopy Air Bubble Release
- Mud, Bubble: Wet Goopy Mud Bubbling To Surface
- Mud, Bubble: Wet Goopy Mud Burst, Air Release
- Mud, Bubble: Wet Goopy Mud Splash With Bubbles
- Mud, Bubbles: Goopy Bubbles Out Of Muddy Water
- Mud, Bucket: Wet Goopy Spooge With Five Gallon Plastic Bucket
- Mud, Impact: Wet Splat, Splash With Bubbles
- Mud, Movements: Wet, Splashy Movements, Soft Bubbles And Squishes
- Mud, Pour: Wet Mud Pour Into Metal Tub, Splash
- Mud, Slime: Wet Impact, Sticky, Plop
- Mud, Slime: Wet Movement, Slight Air Suction
- Mud, Splash: Large Muddy Water Dumped From Tractor Bucket
- Mud, Splash: Wet Mud Splash With Dripping Water
- Mud, Splat: Gloppy Impact, Dumped From Tractor Bucket, Heavy, Thick
- Mud, Splat: Wet And Thick Slimy Splat Impact
- Mud, Splat: Wet And Thin Splat Impact
- Mud, Splat: Wet Mud Goop Spilled On Mud
- Mud, Splat: Wet Splat And Water Gurgle, Small
- Mud, Spooge: Bubble With Air Release Hiss
- Mud, Spooge: Goopy Air Suction With Slime Splat
- Mud, Squish: Movement: Slimy Wet Goop Move
- Mud, Squish: Movement: Squishy Wet Goop Move
- Mud, Squish: Slimy Mud Squish, Movement, Slither
- Mud, Squish: Slimy Mud Squish, Small Movement
- Mud, Squish: Slimy Wet Goop Air Suction
- Mud, Squish: Suction Air Release, Squishy
- Mud, Stir: Watery Goop Stirred In Metal Tub
- Mud, Suck: Gloppy Air Suction In Thick, Dry Mud
- Mud, Suck: Gurgle, Air Release In Thick Wet Mud, Bubbles
- Mud: Suction With Air Release Hiss From 5 Gallon Bucket, Poof
- Mud: Suction: Air Release Hiss, Wet Poof
- Mud: Suction: Wet Mud Suck And Gurgle, Air Suction
- Mud: Suction: Wet Mud Suck, Air Suction
I recorded dumping mud from my tractor, a large pail, and shovel. I also used the rubber boots to walk around and get myself stuck in the deep mud bog in my back yard. The garden hose served as a great tube to get forced air into the wheelbarrow.
Sonic Terrain Article On The Making Of Ultimate Mud, October 21, 2010
Excerpt: Recording the Ultimate Mud SFX Library was quite an experience. I’ve always wanted my own mud splat or “Giblet” library. The term Giblet comes from working on fantasy type video games where monsters get slayed by the player and they explode into a bunch of pieces. Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 had a lot of these types of sounds. Back in 2001, I did record some mud, but I was so busy working on the game that it was a quick session just to get what I needed. So here I am in 2010 thinking about recording a brand new set of High Definition mud sound effects. After deciding that mud sounds were going to be my next project, I asked myself, “Where the heck do I record mud?” It just so happened that I had a mud bog on my ranch even though I did not realize it at the time… until I started planning. Read More of the article
Once you complete your transaction the file(s) will be available for download. Check your email that you used for the transaction for a secure download link. If there is any problems call or email us for an immediate response.
Because the TheRecordist.com Web site offers its users the opportunity to audition a SoundBox before a purchase is made, all transactions conducted at TheRecordist.com are considered final sales. Please make your license purchasing decisions carefully, because once you have obtained download access to any of our digital sound effects, we are unable to cancel your license or issue a refund for your purchase.
Before purchasing, please take the time to look at our license agreement. The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you, which means there are some restrictions, so please read it carefully. Sales through this site are single-user licenses, if you are working at a production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, please contact The Recordist.
This work is made and sold under license. By accepting this work, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this work is limited and restricted solely for the purpose of synchronizing recordings there from in timed relation with films, training or marketing presentations, radio and television presentations or commercials, and any other multimedia, audiovisual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations. Neither you nor anyone else may make any copies of any of the recordings on this work, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the purpose of specific audio and/or visual synchronization at your own facility. Transfer, copying or duplication of the work in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by The Recordist. Transfer of one or more sounds to any format allowing network or remote access by two or more end users requires a multi-user License. Contact The Recordist for details. In the event of a breach of these terms, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.