Ultimate Snow HD Pro • Files: 300 • Zip File Size: 600.0MB • Price: $50.00 USD
Ultimate Snow HD Professional Sound Effects Library contains 300 of my best snow sounds recorded at 24-Bit 96kHz over a four year period during some of the most frigid and snow-packed North Idaho winters I have ever seen.
North Idaho gets its share of snow. Living here in the winter is fairly tough when we get huge quantities of snow but it also creates an wonderful opportunity to record some great snow sounds. We get all kinds of snow here: slushy, icy, brittle, hard, soft, heavy, light, you name it.
Included are snowball impacts, large chunks rolling down hills, snowbanks collapsing, snow sliding and falling of roofs, gritty movements, smooth scrapes, footsteps, body falls, body slides and mountain climbing hand and foot foley.
Sound Devices 702 – Fostex FR-2 – Sanken CSS-5 – Sennheiser MKH-416 – Audio Technica AT-835ST – Sony PCM-D1 – John Deere Tractor – Shovels – Snow Rakes – Arctic Boots – Carhart Jacket – Lots of Organic Coffee
Partial sound description list – This sound file list PDF link has the complete list:
- Footsteps, Snow: Boots: Walk On Snow, Crunchy
- Footsteps, Snow: Boots: Walk On Snow, Hard Pack
- Footsteps, Snow: Boots: Walk On Snow, Soft
- Footsteps, Snow: Boots: Walk On Snow, Rub, Scrape
- Footsteps, Wet, Slush: Boots: On Wet Snow And Slush
- Shovel, Snow: Metal Snow Shovel: Constant Shoveling Of Snow
- Snow, Bodyfall: Body Fall On Snow
- Snow, Burst: Large, Heavy Snow Impact
- Snow, Climbing: Foley, Mountain Climbing, Footsteps
- Snow, Climbing: Body Slide On Snow
- Snow, Climbing: Footsteps, Climb Up Snow Hill
- Snow, Crunch: Snow, Movement, Crunchy Scrape
- Snow, Crystals: Debris Freezing
- Snow, Debris: Impact, Light Pieces Of Snow Dropped Onto Snow
- Snow, Debris: Snow Slide Down Hill, Frozen, Solid Snow Debris
- Snow, Debris: Snow Slides And Falls Off Metal Roof/li>
- Snow, Fall: Snow Creaking Movement On Metal Roof
- Snow, Impact: Debris: Small Hit On Ground, Debris Scatter
- Snow, Impact: Snowball Drop On Wet Snow
- Snow, Impact: Snowball Impact On Snow Heavy, Large
- Snow, Impact: Snowball Impact On Snow With Debris
- Snow, Impact: Snowball: Large Ball Of Snow Splat On Ground, Heavy Thump
- Snow, Impact: Snowball: Large Chunk Of Snow Drop
- Snow, Impact: Snowball: Small Impact On Snow
- Snow, Rub: Cold Snow Rub Stress, Stretch
- Snow, Scrape: Debris Rub: Cold Snow Stress
- Snow, Scrape: Debris: Cold Snow Movement
- Snow, Scrape: Snow Sliding Movement, Soft Snow Slide
- Snow, Scrape: Snow Sliding Movement, Crunchy, Gritty
- Snow, Slide: Snowball Slide On Snow With Debris
- Snow: Movement, Slide, Scrape, Roll Down Hill
Once you complete your transaction the file(s) will be available for download. Check your email that you used for the transaction for a secure download link. If there is any problems call or email us for an immediate response.
Because the TheRecordist.com Web site offers its users the opportunity to audition a SoundBox before a purchase is made, all transactions conducted at TheRecordist.com are considered final sales. Please make your license purchasing decisions carefully, because once you have obtained download access to any of our digital sound effects, we are unable to cancel your license or issue a refund for your purchase.
Before purchasing, please take the time to look at our license agreement. The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you, which means there are some restrictions, so please read it carefully. Sales through this site are single-user licenses, if you are working at a production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, please contact The Recordist.
This work is made and sold under license. By accepting this work, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this work is limited and restricted solely for the purpose of synchronizing recordings there from in timed relation with films, training or marketing presentations, radio and television presentations or commercials, and any other multimedia, audiovisual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations. Neither you nor anyone else may make any copies of any of the recordings on this work, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the purpose of specific audio and/or visual synchronization at your own facility. Transfer, copying or duplication of the work in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by The Recordist. Transfer of one or more sounds to any format allowing network or remote access by two or more end users requires a multi-user License. Contact The Recordist for details. In the event of a breach of these terms, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.