Ultimate Splash HD Pro • Files: 344 • Zip Size: 994.0MB • Price: $75.00 USD
This is Ultimate Splash HD Professional Sound Effects Library – Water splashes North Idaho style! We have our share of it way up here in North Idaho. One of the largest fresh-water aquifers in the country is right underneath my feet. This super soaked collection contains 344 water splash sound effects from many exhausting recording sessions over the last 3 years.
Recorded and mastered at 24-Bit 96k this unique library will make any production needing water sound design come alive with the sounds of the cleanest water on earth.
I visited quite a few ponds and lakes with the intention of throwing everything and anything I can into them. Rocks, cement blocks, chimney casings, wood logs, sticks, metal barrels and buckets were used to create the largest and smallest of splashes. I also employed my trusty JD tractor and dumped various amounts of water onto the ground and into bodies of water. I wish I could have thrown my own body into the water but at the time it didn’t seem like a good idea.
Also included are many foley actions. Footsteps, swirling, thrashing, wave washes and bucket movements round out this collection. Water covers 71% of the Earth’s surface, and is vital for all known forms of life. -Frank
Sound Devices 702 – Sanken CSS-5 – Sennheiser MKH-416 – Audio Technica AT-835ST – Sony PCM-D1 – Sony D-50 – John Deere 4110 Tractor – Rubber Boots – Buckets – Wheelbarrow – Shovel – Towel
Partial sound description list – this Sound File List PDF link has the complete list:
- Water Splash: Large Amount Of Water Dumped From Tractor Bucket
- Water, Barrel: 55 Gallon Oil Barrel Falls With Liquid Spill, Drain Out
- Water, Splash: Barrel, 55 Gallon Metal Container Thrown Into Water
- Water Valve: Spigot Lever Pull, Water Flow Up Pipe And Flow Out
- Water Splash, Bucket: Plastic Bucket Pouring Water
- Water, Splash: Bucket, Large Pouring Into Water
- Water, Splash: Metal Trough, Container, Pour Into, Fill Water
- Water, Splash: Concrete Block Thrown Into Water
- Water, Splash: Rock, Large Thrown Into Water
- Water, Splash: Rock, Small To Medium Sized Stone, Thrown Into River
- Water, Splash: Shovel Scoop Up Water And Throw Into Pond
- Water, Splash: Small Micro Splash, splat
- Water, Splash: Small Object Impact Water At High Velocity
- Water, Splash: Small Object Movement In Shallow Water
- Water, Splash: Small Water Splash With Drips
- Water, Splash: Small Water Splash, Object Hit At High Speed Like A Bullet
- Water, Splash: Small Water Splash, Puddle, Small Wave Thrashing
- Water, Splash: Thrash, Kick With Foot, Quick Movement
- Water, Splash: Water Poured Out Of Bucket Or Pail Into Shallow Water
- Water, Splash: Water Wave Move By With Plastic Bucket
- Water, Splash: Wood Log Movement In Pond, In And Out Of Water
- Water, Splash: Wood Log Thrown Into Pond
- Water, Splash: Wood Plank Thrown Into Water, Medium
- Footsteps, Water: Boots: Swamp: Running In Shallow Water
- Footsteps, Water: Boots: Swamp: Walk In Shallow Water
- Footsteps, Water: Boots: Swamp: Movement In Shallow Water
- Water Splat: Frozen Slushy Water Splat, Splash
- Water, Splash: Dumped From Wheelbarrow
Published January 20, 2011
Ultimate Splash SFX library Q & A at Designing Sound
Miguel Isaza: Having Fun with The Recordist’s Ultimate Mud and Ultimate Splash
“Apart of the great sounds included in Frank’s libraries, there’s a lot of “hidden” lessons inside. With that I mean that you can learn a lot from just listening those recordings and checking its beautiful metadata. For example, I never thought about the incredible amount of things you can record from Snow, until I worked with “Ultimate Snow”. Also, Frank’s metadata process has influenced me a lot. I simply love his great organization and fantastic taggin approach.”
Once you complete your transaction the file(s) will be available for download. Check your email that you used for the transaction for a secure download link. If there is any problems call or email us for an immediate response.
Because the TheRecordist.com Web site offers its users the opportunity to audition a SoundBox before a purchase is made, all transactions conducted at TheRecordist.com are considered final sales. Please make your license purchasing decisions carefully, because once you have obtained download access to any of our digital sound effects, we are unable to cancel your license or issue a refund for your purchase.
Before purchasing, please take the time to look at our license agreement. The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you, which means there are some restrictions, so please read it carefully. Sales through this site are single-user licenses, if you are working at a production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, please contact The Recordist.
This work is made and sold under license. By accepting this work, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this work is limited and restricted solely for the purpose of synchronizing recordings there from in timed relation with films, training or marketing presentations, radio and television presentations or commercials, and any other multimedia, audiovisual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations. Neither you nor anyone else may make any copies of any of the recordings on this work, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the purpose of specific audio and/or visual synchronization at your own facility. Transfer, copying or duplication of the work in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by The Recordist. Transfer of one or more sounds to any format allowing network or remote access by two or more end users requires a multi-user License. Contact The Recordist for details. In the event of a breach of these terms, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.