Presenting the trailer video for Ultimate Wood Sound Effects Library. This massive collection of 500 wood based sound effects recorded at 24-Bit 96kHz includes: gigantic trees falling, tree bark cracks, sheets of plywood ripped apart, heavy beams dropped, logs rolling down hills, wood panel cracks and tiny branch snaps just to name a few.
This library was started in the summer of 2007 and invloved recording all kinds of wood. The sessions were many and exhausting. Multiple microphones were used on many occassions to capture the dynamic quality of the wood source.
Other sounds include: the walls of a house being ripped apart and hit with a crowbar, A cargo box moved and shaken and a bookcase stressed and warped.
I also recorded all kinds of lumber and large cut logs in my backyard foley pit. Multiple microphones were used on many occassions to capture the dynamic quality of the wood source and they are included as seperate stereo files. Mix and process these wood sounds to your hearts content. Never before has a collection of wood sound effects been available like this.
Ultimate Wood Sound Effects Library was released on February 2, 2011.
Some of the wood types included:
- Trees falling, uprooted and shredded
- Branch breaks and snaps
- Branch movements and impacts
- Tree leaves rustling
- Large log collapses and impacts
- Stumps rolled down hills
- Stumps dropped and hit
- Tree bark rips, cracks and tears
- Tree bark crunches, hits and drops
- 2×4, 2×6, 2×10, 2×12 planks dropped and broken
- 4×4, 6×6, 8×12 heavy beams dropped and hit
- Sticks and posts dropped
- Cedar stick squeaks
- Old bookcase tension creaks
- Wood paneling ripped with crowbar
- Walls torn apart
- Plywood cracks, tears and drops
- Crate hit and moved
- Footsteps in the forest