Fireworks Show HD 192K Professional Sound Effects Library is a multi channel recording of a complete fireworks presentation. Recorded at 24-Bit 192K with a mono close up microphone and stereo set of microphones in full windshields and windjammers to 2 Sound Devices SD-702 recorders sync locked together. They were placed approximately 6 meters away from the finale launch tubes. The Sennheiser MKH-8040 pointed right at the launch tubes and the Sanken CSS-5 angled up in the air about 45 degrees. The MKH-8040 provides the serious low end thumps and mortar launches while the CSS-5 was in narrow stereo mode provides the echoes and shell explosions.
The full show is separated into 7 parts. There are no fades so they can be strung together for the full 17 minute performance. These parts are also included unprocessed as mono MKH-8040 stems and stereo CSS-5 stems. Also included are separate mortar launches and explosions in both mono and stereo with each microphone isolated and mixed together. There is also the option of using the raw full show tracks to design your own sound. The WAV file description list below shows the details.
- Stereo 192K composite mix of both microphones with a little Waves Lo Air added to the MKH-8040 track.
- Mono 192K MKH-8040 track with no processing.
- Stereo 192K Sanken CSS-5 track with no processing.
- Mono 192K MKH-8040 mortar launches with a touch of Waves Lo Air
- Stereo 192K Sanken CSS-5 mortar launches with a touch of EQ
- Mono 192K MKH-8040 mortar explosions with a touch of Waves Lo Air
- Stereo 192K Sanken CSS-5 mortar explosions with a touch of EQ
(2) Sound Devices 702 – Sanken CSS-5 (stereo) – Sennheiser MKH-8040 (mono)
Files: 60 • Download: 2.72GB