Introducing Ultimate Chain Sound HD Professional Effects Library. 670 unique 24-Bit 96kHz sound effects presented on 160 Broadcast WAV files. Included in this collection are a wide variety of performances with large heavy chains, medium chains, small chains, load binders, dumpster chains and much more.
The chains were pulled through hooks, dragged on many types of surfaces and objects, hit, dropped, squeaked, and whipped around. Other props were also used to enhance the chain actions for example: 55 gallon oil drums, old wood stoves, 1 inch think steel plates, well cover, wood deck, pipes, concrete block debris and many others. A large portion of this library was recorded with the Sennheiser MKH-8040ST with it’s extended high frequency range. Designing with the sounds from this microphone at lower pitches can create some amazing heavy chain effects for your work.
Sound Devices 702 – Sanken CSS-5 – Sennheiser MKH-8040ST – Sennheiser MKH-416 – Sony PCM-D1
Files: 160 (1000+) • Download: 1.3GB • Format: Stereo/Mono • Bit Depth: 24-Bit • Sample Rate: 96kHz • Metadata: Soundminer/BWAV
Complete PDF Sound description list: Sound File List PDF
Complete XLS Sound description list: Sound File List XLS
- Chain: Gearbox: Large Heavy Chain: Pull Through Gearbox
- Chain: Gearbox: Medium Chain: Pull Through Gearbox
- Chain: Hanging Chain: Pull Through Loop Hook
- Chain: Heavy Ring Chains: Handling Movements
- Chain: Large Chain: Drag Across Steel Beam
- Chain: Large Chain: Handling And Drop On Concrete Floor
- Chain: Large Chain: Hanging From Wood Beam
- Chain: Large Chain: Pull Across Wood Beam
- Chain: Large Heavy Chain: Drag Across Dirt And Stones
- Chain: Large Heavy Chain: Hooks Handling Movement
- Chain: Large Heavy Chain: Hooks Hit With Sledgehammer
- Chain: Large Metal Chain: Impact On Concrete Debris
- Chain: Load Binder: Handing Movement
- Chain: Load Binder: With Chain: Handling On Wood Deck
- Chain: Medium Chain On Metal Bar Hanging Move Squeak
- Chain: Medium Chain On Metal Bar Pull And Stop
- Chain: Medium Chain: Drag Across Concrete Sidewalk
- Chain: Medium Chain: Drag Across Dirt And Stones
- Chain: Medium Chain: Handling Movement
- Chain: Medium Chain: Hanging From Metal Grapple Hook
- Chain: Medium Chain: Oil Barrel: Handling Movement
- Chain: Medium Chain: On Metal Well Cover
- Chain: Medium Chain: On Wood Deck Handling Movements
- Chain: Medium Chain: Pull And Whip Across Garage Floor
- Chain: Medium Chain: Winch Pull On Metal
- Chain: Medium Short Chain: And Load Binder
- Chain: Medium Short Chain: Handling Movements
- Chain: Small Chain: On Trash Dumpster
- Chain: Small Link Chain: Handling Hanging Jangles
- Chain: Small Wire Chain: Handling Movements
Many of you already know what the “Ultimate” word means in the sfx world… More fun from The Recordist! This time the turn is for chains, featured in the new Ultimate Chain library, which includes 670 different sounds presented on 160 files recorded at 24-Bit 96kHz in WAV format. More at the link below
Here is an article I wrote for Designing Sound on the recording and production of this library.
Here is a second preview with audio, photos and a little background in the making of my forthcoming sounds effects library called ULTIMATE CHAIN. This time I wanted to record some gearbox type chain sound effects. I have an old wood cooking stove that was here on the ranch when I purchased it and have been keeping it around for sound effects recording. I’ve dropped it, smashed it and rolled it down hills and it is still in one piece! They don’t make them like they used to I guess because this one won’t die. I used a medium and large heavy chain and pulled them across some old metal pieces laying on top of the stove. More at the link below
Ultimate Chain SFX Library Preview 2
Purchases made at this website are DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY. No physical shipments of DVDs, CDs or Hard Drive or any other media now known or may be know in the future will be delivered unless special arrangements are made.
Because the TheRecordist.com Web site offers its users the opportunity to audition a sound effects collection before a purchase is made, all transactions conducted at therecordist.com are considered final sales. Please make your license purchasing decisions carefully, because once you have obtained download access to any of our digital sound effects, we are unable to cancel your license or issue a refund for your purchase.
Before purchasing, please take the time to look at our end user license agreement. The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you, which means there are some restrictions, so please read it carefully.
Sales through this site are single and multi-user licenses, if you are working at a media or video game production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, and are unable to purchase via this website please contact The Recordist for more information.
This work is made and sold under license. By accepting this work, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this work is limited and restricted solely for the purpose of synchronizing recordings there from in timed relation with films, training or marketing presentations, radio and television presentations or commercials, and any other multimedia, audiovisual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations. Neither you nor anyone else may make any copies of any of the recordings on this work, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the purpose of specific audio and/or visual synchronization at your own facility. Transfer, copying or duplication of the work in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by The Recordist. Transfer of one or more sounds to any format allowing network or remote access by two or more end users requires a Multi-user License. Contact The Recordist for details. In the event of a breach of these terms, action may be taken against you directly by Creative Sound Design, LLC., the owner of the copyright. v4.5 11-23-22
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.